Note: NEC is receiving Online Applicants via On-Line Education platform. Kindly email the College at : firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
New Earth College provides high-quality, relevant, and varied educational programs and opportunities for the intellectual, cultural, and personal growth of all members of its community established since 1996. The College values its role as an staunch Patriotic supporter of core Canadian values, as an educational leader, embracing change and responding to the complex needs of those it serves keeping its identity as a Canadian quality Institution.
The mission of the New Earth College of CANADA is to make quality education affordable and accessible to the community, to provide leadership in workforce training, and support the economic development of the region as well as actively work with various Canadian Legal Law agencies to protect the public / Future students / Graduates from being victims of any forms of fraudulent educational practices by various diploma mills envogue which aims to tarnish various disciplines of Health Care in Canada. Which are neither genuine nor qualified to clear our alliance Board Exams nor licensed / qualified to practice in CANADA or in other relevant communities. * Read the Public Info / FAQ’s page.
NEC’s Institutional Goals:
• To provide access to education within a safe Classroom /College environment from a central location.
• To make four-year Diploma / Programs more accessible by providing quality transfer programs.
• To provide career programs that meet the needs of students and employers.
• To provide opportunities for personal growth and cultural enrichment.
• To deliver support programs to help students achieve their goals.
• To foster institutional diversity that reflects the demographic and cultural characteristics of our community.
• To lead in the creation of partnerships that foster the economic development of the region.
• To provide students with an understanding and appreciation of world cultures.
• To help prepare our community to succeed in the global economy.
• To insure that, our graduates exceed our set qualities and qualifications.
• To treat all other Colleges and Institutions with fairness and respect.
To provide high quality, accessible and affordable educational opportunities and services- including International and National university credit transfer, technical and lifelong learning programs —that promote individual development and improve the overall quality of life in a multicultural community.
We at New Earth College of CANADA pride ourselves in our tradition of excellence and in our historic mission of accepting all who desire to learn with unbiased protocols.
We are dedicated to creating a challenging and supportive environment where the members of our community can attain their educational and personal goals. We encourage all to take responsibility for their learning, to discover their potential, and to achieve their ambitions.
Recognizing that our diversity is an important source of our strength, we respond to the needs of our community and expect that everyone at New Earth College respects the rights and affirms the dignity of all people. trustful environment where together we can engage in open dialogue.
We look forward to your applications , inquiries and correspondence at all times.
Best Regards NEC.